Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help us. My last plea
Thank you for even taking the time to hear my request, As i sit here typing this i am in absolute tears, reaching out as my last resort to anyone who could possibly help. 

I am a 30 year old mother of 1 who has recently found myself out of work due to a benign brain tumour i have had since i was born, Up until 32 weeks ago it has never been a problem for me and i have been able to live life as normal, but unfortunately the tumor has begun to grow and has affected my sight and mobility.

The hospital is amazing and is doing everything in their power to help. 

Work were amazing to start off with and adapted the office for me, but understandably as soon as my sight was affected i was no longer able to continue there, they helped out with sick pay for the first 5 weeks, but unfortunately were not able to continue.

I find my self in a situation i have never found myself in ever before, No job benefits claim that is taking a very long time to process and about to lose my home , I have 0.12p in my bank and am at absolute rock bottom.

I have no other friends or family that can help me, all i have is my wonderful 12 year old son, who is amazing and cares for me when not at school. If it was not for him i would be lost. 

If you are out there and willing to help me out in my time of need me and my son would be eternally grateful.

I am asking for a total of £500, this is £300 to pay to the council to stop my eviction and £100 for gas and electric to last us a month and £100 to feed me and my son for the next month.

Please donate whatever you can, without your help I may just lose everything.  

Please forward your kind donation to PayPal.Me/missdux

Eternally grateful 
Suzanne 
PayPal.Me/missdux