Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting New Life After Domestic Violence
Heart 
Good Afternoon -

Thank you for reading my request for assistance.

November 4, 2017 would be the last violent physical assault I would endure in an abusive relationship.  I was able to relocate back to Arizona from Texas a few weeks later. AZ is my home, and was blessed to find a home to rent right away, and was able to commit to signing a year lease with no credit checks or deposits. This has been be my first attempt at establishing  a real life outside of abuse. December I started work but not until mid-month. 

The hours changed from full time down to part time, and knew now I was really going to have to struggle to get rent paid. I am now short with late fees and I do not want to lose what I've had to hold on to - hope for a future and opportunity to succeed outside of abuse. I am trying to avoid eviction, and having to go through a loss and  be homeless, the strength and will to start the process again I just want  to avoid having to endure. 

The total due including covering fees and water/sewer/trash is $977. 

Eviction will be filed 1/18. I was given the option to pay half the amount as soon as possible, $500, and  that will postpone the eviction. 

I'd like this to be a LOAN. I am willing to sign a notorized promissory note and pay back upon terms of that agreement.

This burden if relieved will truly save my life. Thank You. Smile