Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get me out if this country.....
Good day

I am a 32 years old and live in Harare, Zimbabwe. I am looking for money to help me leave Zimbabwe and start living a productive life. Unfortunately because of Zimbabwe's economic situation, our currency is unusable outside of the country and to get a visas to relocate,I need proof of funds or at least a sponsor. We can not even buy or send foreign currency in or out of the country due to the shortage of cash in the country. Zimbabwe has over 90% unemployment rate and if you are lucky to be working and actually get paid on time, the ever increasing cost of living means you are surviving from hand to mouth every month, unable to save. This inability to save is what hast made mW put off starting a family of my own as I would not want to bring a child into this kind of lifestyle since this is not what I had to live through when I grew up.

My ultimate goal is to end up in Brazil and join a friend, who's family took me in as an exchange student. He has been asking me to come down and join him but I do not have the funds for travel or to sustain myself long enough to find a job without becoming a burden to him. For the flights, visa and living expenses for at least 3 months which would be the most time I would need to find a job there, I would need roughly US$10,000. 

If this is too much to ask for, I have been working in a plan to go to South Africa, work there and make my own way to Brazil whenever I can. For this I would need US$6000 to cover the relocation fees and living costs while I get a job within the first 3 months. 

I have the passion and drive to work and earn living for myself to be able to live the lifestyle I want, but Zimbabwe does not offer the opportunity to do so. Even though I have probably sent thousands of job applications to all corners of the globe just to get my foot out of the door and be able to start from there.

I do hope you considery application and look forward to your response. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have for me.