Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I genuinely need help Urgently
Heart 
Hi guys I'm trying again as it seems my last post didn't go on. My name is Bing, I'm 38 years old and I urgently need financial help in order to sort my life out. I've worked all my life since I was 18, sometimes I haven't made the best choices or decisions but I try to do right whenever I can. Last year (2017) was horrible to me, apart from splitting up with my girlfriend I also lost my job and towards the end of the year I exhausted my savings meaning I had to move out of the rented flat I'd lived in for over 3 years. I've moved in with a family member but they have their own issues and are expecting a baby soon. I've managed to get a job offer but it is in a different city and I have to move there asap for the offer to stand. I currently need money to secure accommodation (shared as less bills and expenses) , I need to pay a months rent and deposit but I have no access to cash until the end of February when I will get paid from New job (if I manage to move on time). I am embarrassed to come on here and ask for money from total strangers but I am in dire straits and have no choice but to ask for help. Every little donation is greatly appreciated and I can keep you updated on my progress if you wish to know by emailing me on gza5001@gmail.com . If you cannot help me financially your prayers and advice will more than suffice. I humbly seek your help and I hope one day I will be able to help someone in need as well! My PayPal is hrhkingm@gmail.com and my PayPal me is PayPal.me/borninthestruggle . Thanks for taking time out to look at my request and like I said, you can contact me anytime on my email for updates or to offer support, I intend to get back to everyone that contacts me. Thanks again, all the best!!