Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sister got in almost fatal car accident needing fast financial help for her recover!!
Hi there my name is Andrea and I'm looking for quick financial help! A little over a month ago my sister, her boyfriend and their best friend got in a horrible car accident thankfully two out of the three walked away ok. My sister (best friend) was pinned in the car and pronounced dead on the scene where they lost her pulse and her heart stopped. She was life flighted to Grant hospital in Columbus OH where they were thankfully able to bring her back! She was left with a shattered eye socket/ nasal cavity, broken pelvis, tail bone, arm, leg, butt bone, every single rib and two collapsed lungs. She was on life support and in a coma for almost weeks. She is now starting to recocer due to insurance they're unable to keep her in a facility so she is heading home tomorrow! We've had a few days to prepare but between being low on money from the start, doctor bills and long car rides we've haven't been able to get everything around that we need insurance is paying for a wheelchair and we were able to find a walker but not the part to attach for her broken arm we also were told she needs some sort of sling to hold her up in the shower and many other things we can not afford she was also cut open and is now hooked up to a wound vac. We have to get her a home health aide being we doing know how to change all dressings/do wound vac and the HHA will also being help with her therapy so she can get back to her normal self! This hit my family and I hard and it hurts me to see my family worring about money at this time and not being able to help my family has helped as much as they could and the hospital also helped a bit but we're far from what we need. Please keep my sister and family in your thoughts! And please do know any donation is so so appreciated and is more helpful than you'll ever know! Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)