Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last option
First of all, please forgive me for the poor knowledge of the English language.
I live in Serbia, I was born here in 1993. I'm 24. I'm not sure why I write this at all, I'm not sure why I'm writing this at all, but I will still share this here, I want to keep it written. Let this be a little proof that I existed.

Difficult childhood  divorce of parents - you know how the story. Whatever. My brother and sister continued to live with my mother, I did with my father. I did not seen them sence then (it was around 16 years ago).  3  years ago my father had a stroke, and over the night become disabled. I was not able to care for him alone, and I had to put it in my old man's home. He died six months ago. Now, there is a debt for that accommodation behind him, and if I do not pay him, I will have to move from the house where I live. I owe around 4000$
I try to make money selling cigarettes over the Internet, but not enough. Next week I'll be on the street. If there is anyone in this world who has more money than he needs, now is the right moment. I really do not know any different way.
I have paypal account: PayPal.Me/heets or if f you have any other way to help me if its available in my country