Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of financial
I am disabled I receive SSDI for my disability but there isn't much left over after paying the rent on my apartment. I have done the best I could all of my life. I am 51 and until last year. I have always help others including my family as best I could even with my disability but my family made me so dependent on them that I had to fight them to even get out on my own. I am having financial trouble now because I haven't been able to find a job that I am capable of doing without depending on my family. They just want to see me fail so they can go on trying to control my life. I won't turn to them for help. I am looking for donations looking to get around $2,500 to $3,000 to help get be back up on my feet and caught up with my bill as of now the rent is the only thing getting paid. I have 2 cats and I cant afford their pet fee or food for them or any other of my living expense including my cell phone. Looking for donations. If I ever get the change and in a position to do so I will pay it forward to someone else. 

Paypal:https://paypal.me/angmid36