Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Money for food
Dear people from all around the world,
I am a student in my last year of studies and I would really need your help. Life is not that easy for me right now, I am broke, I have to pay my rent, but that would mean I won't have any more money left from food, basically a hard choice to make, should I pay my rent or pay for my food? It's Christmas and I am left with my fridge empty because saving money for rent Sad. I feel so depressed as well, it's literally one of the worst, if not the worst periods of my life. Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity? Insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over and over again expecting things to change, thinking this time it's gonna be different. Funny how life strikes back sometimes, I am always there for people, but few people are there for me. If you would be willing to help me get some money for food I would really appreciate it. A Merry Xmas to everyone and a Happy New Year and I hope you will have everything you need in your life, peace, happiness, good health and may you have a wonderful time with your families. You will always be remembered after I finish university and I will always have you in my heart. One day when I will have a really well-paid job I will help as many people as I can. 

Kind regards,
A broken heart and broken soul