Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help Financially, Haven't Been Paid Salary in 3 Months
Sad 
Hi everyone, I'm using this forum as a last resort seeing if anybody can help me with what I’m going through.

I’m 25 years old this year, started working around 2 years ago. I was working and doing things I love but financially it has not been stable. I was only making around USD650+ per month here in Malaysia. The company I am at are facing some grave financial issues therefore we’ve all soldiered on as a team finishing up projects and reaching deadlines in order to complete our duties. I’m currently in limbo between having a job and not having one. My salary hasn’t been paid for three months now. I had to stop going to work and I’ve been looking everywhere for a new job that can sustain me and my plans for the future. While looking for jobs I still have to pay the bills and that’s eating up into my savings. If you don't know, here in Malaysia it's quite tough as the standard of living is quite high but minimum wage is very low. I just hope to be given a chance and if anyone is reading this, I’d appreciate every single cent you could contribute. Help me get back on track financially and pray for the best I get a new job soon.

If you would like to donate, here’s the link: https://www.paypal.me/zulashraf

p/s: Leave a note/comment with your email address on the paypal.me link (I hope that's possible) and I'll write back personally to you thanking you for the contribution :-)

Thank you so much!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=120] 
Sincerely, ZAR

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)