Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dental cleaning help, to keep up not being able to go to dentist for 5+ years
Star 
Currently looking for ways to afford my dental bill. 

My PayPal is srobinson0155
https://www.gofundme.com/4vregtk

I made a gofundme I also have a venmo 

I have not gone to dentist in 5-6 years was homeless previously and discriminated at job by gender and race. Had been without dental and Medical, very difficult.

I need teeth cleaning for early stages of periodontal disease it' about 560$ they have to numb my mouth to get plague build up off teeth. Two appointments for both sides of mouth.

Overall I'm getting my life together I have dental but it doesn't cover the cost of this. I've been working 6 months but can only pay my normal bills, not enough for special cases like teeth cleanings. 

Other then that I need 125$ to get a bruxism guard because of anxiety and ptsd, from previous job conditions I grind my teeth so I'm working on fixing or making pain and annoyance go away because of anxiety.

Besides that I need money for my first new doctor visit. Working on changing my medication a third time because the second one has not helped with my anxiety over the past two years. Co pay must be like 50-100$ with out of network doctor. (Told he's the best) After two doctors meds not working I'm trying the third doctor this Wednesday. I need help with my prescription cost it's about 20$ maybe 30$ max. 

As for anything else that's not mandatory as up above is my dream goals right now. 

The Other stuff is help paying my college loans off from taking classes in higher education. Help paying off my car. And the Other thing is money for higher education so I can continue my path in education.

I was working on computer science but as a female it's so hard in the workplace at times, now I'm a caregiver and I'm thinking about doing something like counseling and helping people in my community. I think my ideal job might be to work for a church and I saw a great program for biblical studies or something close to a job like that. 

If you can help me with dental that' my first priority is not losing my beautiful teeth and preserving through that! 

Thanks for reading. I also live in portland oregon and my name is Star.

My PayPal is srobinson0155     @gmail.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)