Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with medical bills
I don't like asking for help but I really don't know what else to do. I am 39 years old. Single mother of a 10 yr olf boy. I work 2 jobs to make ends meet. I work hard. Last year, I realized that I didn't feel right, I was tired all the time, more like exhausted. I was also finding myself out of breath alot. I knew something was wrong but ignored it for a while since my insurance is not the best. One day, while dusting, I could barely catch my breath I knew then there was an issue. Long story short , went to the er. Heart rate was 156. They had no idea why. I was referred to cardiology. After many tests and a misdiagnosis, I went somewhere else . I have a left bundle branch block caused by a benign nerve in my heart that causes it to beat fast at random times. I need to be on meds and may need a surgical procedure eventually. But I'm ok! Alive and well for my son. However I now have well over 3000.00 in medical bills I cannot pay and one bill was just sent to collections . I need help. I can barely pay my household bills. Its winter in pa, and I am just about out of propane! That's how I heat my home. I am at a loss. Please help me if you can. 

paypal.me/ajaws