Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please take time to read, need help
Rainbow 
Short version
Trying my best, genuinely struggling, Young mum, lot of debt, it’s only getting worse, need help

Any help or advice welcomed 

paypal.me/sarahtreble

Long version

So it’s 2.44am and I’m scrolling the internet for ways to change my situation, I’ve already been to the citizen advice center, they’ve suggested I get a debt relief order, but even that costs 90pound that I don’t have, so here I am looking for other options,. 
Im in a fair bit of debt , I was a moron when I was younger and It stems from that,  after sorting myself out I got pregnant and had my son and found purpose in life, I call him my reward for growing up, I’m trying desperately to get out of debt and get my handmade clothing buisness of the ground(which is failing two sales since August and I’ve spent more on insurance, which I’ve now cancelled and owe money too) I also volunteer in my local community while studying to gain the qualification I need to get a job within school hours, I want my son to grow up with me working and providing for him,(i find it somewhat ironic that I’m reduced to begging on the internet) I have a minus income every month and it’s getting worse, I’ve paid for my sons Christmas presents on catalogue accounts which I know I can’t pay and now I’m regretting the debt that is following me from before I had my little guy. I just want to start again. It’s now at the point where i pay my bills tonight or I buy shopping tommorow. 
SO that’s more debt I’m getting into, one of the debts is now a ccj so if I don’t pay that they can take my things
And another is tv licence 70pound and if they don’t get payed I can get a fine or go to jail. The others are various catalogues and telecoms debt.

If I can make the £90 it may be my best option right now it then my credit is screwed for 6years and it’s not 100% I will be eligible and accepted. Otherwise I need around £740 to clear the ccj and another 500 to clear the overdue and due now bills, then I can start paying whats left

Hope that makes sense,If you want anymore details please ask
Any help please send To paypal.me/sarahtreble