Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with Christmas for my brave little survivor
I am a single mother to a 4 year old little girl. She and I got out of a very dangerous, violent, abusive situation with my ex a little over a year ago. She is the strongest little girl I have ever met and has been so brave and strong while Mommy tries to get us situated while we find our way to safety. I had relied on my abusive ex for everything, and as soon as I got my daughter and I out of that situation, I had to stay in a battered womens shelter for a couple of months. I got a job and have saved up and scraped and have finally gotten my own apartment for my daughter and I, and have been able to get all my utilities on and provide all of our needs. We fortunately no longer "need" anything...so this request is for a want...

I want to give my daughter some christmas presents. I can't afford to give her much of anything this christmas because all of my money has gone to pulling us up out of the mud by our bootstraps. I would appreciate SO MUCH if anyone would be willing to please contribute to my daughter's christmas this year so she can have a few things under the tree from Santa  Heart

My paypal donation link is https://www.paypal.me/BBasch