Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
acne scars and teeth help!
Hi, im Ross Burns, a 28 year old male who lives in essex. I write this as i really dont know who else to turn to. Im not someone looking for money for material things, cars, house.
I was a happy kid, good upbringing world at my feet with the possibilities to pursue any career i desired. At 16 i started to suffer from acne. Not your average few spots/pimples. large nodules/ boils 
which routinely came over and over gradually subsiding every summer and returning at full force every winter. Slowly but surely the person i was/once was started to disappear. Low self esteem, confidence
ambition. I lost hope in myself thinking it will never be sorted. I tried the antiobiotics which caused nothing but stomach issues etc. During this period my teeth deteriated to the point im at now.
I currently am a self studying accountancy student but also a carer for my grandad who i live with. (hes 93) 
I look at myself every day and disgusted at what i see. Scars all over my face, back not wanting to smile at anyone. I simply cannot move on with life with this debilitating disease, slowly chipping away at yourself worth 
to the point where youre ashamed to be yourself. Im a 28 year old male so you can imagine writing things like this is challenging, opening up to something i hold so close to my heart. 
I only ask that someone helps me at least ease or improve my issues. You really cant put a price on self confidence especially when all you want is to have normal skin, not amazing just normal. same applies for my teeth.
I do not expect a reply as its a bit brash for me to even ask this in the first place. Desperation perhaps..
My email is ross_burns@hotmail.co.uk or my mobile is 07740592874.

Thankyou for your time, Ross.