Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need home for small grandson and me.
I'm at a really uncomfortable and stressful time in my life. I've been a stay at home wife and mom for the past 8 years to my second husband and recently obtained custody of my, now 11 month old, grandson. His mother is my daughter from my first marriage. He has some minor (hopefully) health issues that we are still getting tests done for as well as ongoing court for custody finalization. Gratefully my grandson is covered by Medicaid, but the court costs and attorney fees have pretty much depleted my little bit of money and now my husband (right here at Christmas and right in the middle of this custody procedure) has informed me he's "unhappy" and asked me to find another place to live. WOW. Pretty floored and just blindsided by it. I have no money. What I had has gone into getting custody of my grandson and with my husband no longer in the picture I'm lost financially. I don't have a job as I've been a stay at home for him and his kiddos. The last of which took off last year for college leaving us with an empty nest until the grandson arrived. He's a precious little blessing and I don't know what to do or where to turn. Family and friends aren't in a position to help much either, so I now find myself online looking for help from wherever it may be. 
I would be absolutely thrilled to just get a fifth wheel or small mobile home that my Grandson and I could live in until I can get myself grounded and find employment. My heart is hurting and my head is spinning but I have to hold it together for little man and our future. 
If anyone can help with legal services and/or some type of mobile home, anything I'd appreciate it immensely. 
I know we aren't going to go hungry and we have clothes to wear, thank God my car is paid, but we just need a place to live. Please consider helping us out. Thank you and God Bless!! Link included below where you can go to help us out. Any little bit helps. Thank you again, and Merry Christmas!
paypal.me/shaly777