Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So my tires have 120,000 miles on them
Yes I know that’s a lot. Yes I know they’re bald and yes I’m terrified every time it rains or snows. And yes I am very aware it’s December. But tires are expensive...mine are going to be about 800 to 1,000 and I can’t afford it. I’m a single mom - I finally found full time work - not my dream job (writing) but it pays some of the bills. If I had a credit card  I would use it. But I only have two cards. One is a carecredit card I used to save my cat. Literally he would have died and my son would have been devastated. He is my son’s only friend and my son and I have been through a lot this year. (Found out my boyfriend of five years has been cheating on me with prostitutes - I thought he was the one etc - brought him into our lives. He turned out to be awful and he constantly picks on my autistic son.) I’m trying to move out but right now I need tires before the snow hits. My other credit card is over its 300.00 limit because I needed gas, groceries, and to pay the utilities. 

I don’t have money for Christmas or groceries or several other bills. I should probably be asking for grocery money before tire money but if it gets really bad I can go to a food shelf. 

No such thing as a tire shelfUndecided 

I figure 1000 will cover the tires - I’ll get the cheapest ones I can and anything left over will go towards an oil change and either school lunches or groceries. I have nobody to ask - my mom already loaned me 1500 for overdue rent. I just cannot get ahead...

Thank you for reading my situation and even a dollar would be appreciated.

http://cash.me/$escribircuentos