Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single mother with health and financial issues
I never wanted to ask for help, but after struggling for over a year, I don't know what else to do. I am a,single,mother of a 10 yr old boy. This has been a bad yr. I work a full time job and a part time job as well, just to make ends meet and that isn't enough anymore. This year, I had noticed that I was getting very tired and out of breathe alot. I do have insurance but I ignore alot of stuff because it is not the best. One day I realized that just from,dusting I could barely breathe and I checked my pulse and it was about 155. So I went to the hospital . long story short and many Dr visits later, and a misdiagnosis , I found out that I have a left bundle brand block caused by a benign nerve in my heart that makes it beat super fast at random moments. I am,currently on meds that have been controlling it and someday I may need surgery to fix it, but hopefully not! And I am,only 39! But now, I have about 4 grand in medical bills, that of which I cannot pay. And I'm still trying to pay my regular bills and putting food on,the table, and sometimes I find I have to use a credit card to do so. Its getting,very bad. I almost need to look for a third job. I don't,know what to do. The bright side is, I'm,finally,feeling better physically for my son at least! But I need some help. My hours were even cut at work for about a month but thankfully it is slowly getting better. But I need to see more of a light at the end of the tunnel!!

paypal.me/ajaws