Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethel The Pittie Needs ACL surgery
I have an amazing dog by the name of Ethel.  Here is a link to some photos of her sweet face: My Pittie Ethel[Image: ?taken-by=prettiest_pittie_inallthe_land]

Not only is Ethel the most amazing dog in the world with her gentle loving spirit, she accompanies me on dog jobs through my personal business of pet sitting and dog walking.  She has incredible intuition knowing the level and energy of the dog she is interacting with.  

Unfortunately, during one of her play dates, she hit her leg on the plastic border of a garden, and tore the acl in her right, hind leg.  After consulting the veterinarian, she is going to need ACL surgery.  The estimate can range anywhere from $2,200-$3,000.
I am currently saving every last dollar I have to go towards this surgery, but in the meantime, she has to have limited movement and lots of rest. 

Ethel's spirit & energy is of such benefit on my daily dog jobs, and I would love nothing more to get her the surgery she needs and get her back to her old self.  

Any and all donations would be greatly appreciated, and I would be happy to give you updates on her!

Ethel and I thank you for taking the time to read this request.
To Donate Click Here!