Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It that time of Year Again!!!!!
Every year I say this is the year that I will have everything in order before Christmas so that I can relax enjoy and be happy with my family, but it never fails that something happens and I fall into hardship around Christmas every year leading to a stressful and unhappy time of the year. This year I am hoping for a different outcome, but so far this is where I am at on a begging site. Is this what I have become I would hate to think so!!! I am a single mother to a beautiful little girl who is 5 and her name is Zoey, I love her so much and want to show her that if you work hard you can get anything, I am currently in school to become a teacher and have 2 years left. there are days I want to give up but she is the reason I keep on. I need the money to help pay my rent and other bills such as credit cards and I am hoping to have enough to buy my daughter the few gifts that she has asked for. This is not at all in my nature, but with student loans already taken out I am not in a position to be taking out any more loans, so I thought I would give this a try.  I would just like to say thank you to anyone who has taken the time to read this and if you can find it in your heart to help out a hardworking single mother in a time of need I would be more than grateful and will appreciate it more than I could ever express. Thank You!!!!!

Alove