Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me remove 2 thyroid nodules
Hello!
my name is Mary and i have problems with thyroid gland since birth.I am on one alpha and T3 medication and recently i discovered i have 2 thyroid nodules.Doctors at first told me not to worry but in a later examination they have grown bigger and must be surgically removed or i will have problems with breathing and eating at first and later small chance of throat cancer.As i am unemployed the last months i do not have any medical insurance so the cost for me is unbearable..any help to get rid of those as soon as possible would be vital to me.The total cost would be 1500 EUR according to my doctor,Alexandros Bandila Ampelokipi athens.

Thyroid nodules are solid or fluid-filled lumps that form within your thyroid, a small gland located at the base of your neck, just above your breastbone.
The great majority of thyroid nodules aren't serious and don't cause symptoms. Thyroid cancer accounts for only a small percentage of thyroid nodules.

You often won't know you have a thyroid nodule until your doctor discovers it during a routine medical exam. Some thyroid nodules, however, may become large enough to be visible or make it difficult to swallow or breathe.

cash.me/$maryblue31
paypal.me/marykout