Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need emergency help
Bug 
Life does not come with an instruction manual. I moved from Sweden to Glasgow because I thought my depression would be better. And it did. My husband got a job in the restaurant. I got a job as support worker for disabled adults and I liked that job. After a time my husbands k had to let him go. But there was a black cloud on my sky. I got bullied and that started a depression again. It almost drove me to suicide. However, I quit my job and seeked help with mental health. I do not drink, do drugs or have a criminality back ground. Now I decided to work from home so I joined Kleeneze. But to do my catalogues I need a scooter and a wagoon to put behind my scooter. I saw a scooter I would like to buy but where can I get £1500 from? Besides now we do not have an income so we risk to be on the streets soon. All I want is to fulfill my dream of being my own boss. I am asking from the bottom of my heart to get help. I have nothing to support my finances and I getting desperate now. So, please look deep in your pocket and see if you can help me to get a relaxed time in my life and to build up my work from home. Thank you so much and God bless you for your help. Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)