Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate need of car repair bill help PLZ
Hello Every one, we would like to start by saying thank you for taking the time to look at our plea!! Ok my family is is dire need of some financial help . My wife and I have 4 daughters an 1 son , all under 18 but over 13 and 4 them are girls, (O Boy , lol) Providing for them has become very very difficult at the moment , every thing has. Now I'll get to why I'm here. 3 weeks ago my wife was driving home in our reliable car when the front tire broke off, yes broke off. The car was a sitting duck non drivable. upper and lower ball joint an axle snapped, found this out after the tow and the shop looking at it. So for the last 3 weeks we have only had 1 vehicle and it has no heat. sigh. The repair bill in total was $3800 cause yep the shop just went ahead and fixed the bad side as planned but took it upon themselves to replace the other side. adding another $1100. it has been near impossible trying to get back and forth to work, get kids to school an basket ball cheer, band ECT . We were barely staying above water as it was without thousands of dollars for repairs which we can not pay for. we used our saved house payment to pay down some but now behind on house, can't catch a break. So my plea to all is. plz plz help my family and I out. We are drowning fast and have no other means to get our car back, Until we have the repair bill paid in full the shop will not release the car. and we just have no way of paying it off so plz help us.