Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help me pick up the pieces of my life
Hello,

My name is Elisa, I am 30, I am originally from europe, and moved in america three years ago because I fell in love with a man from here.

Everything was going perfectly well, since I couldn't get a working visa, I had to go back home every 90 days to reset my touristic visa, I was living off my savings. Up until last year, we found out I was pregnant with twins, and my boyfriend, didn't want me to travel anymore, so he convinced me to overstay my visa, said we would figure out my situation later, for my babies' well being, I agreed.

Shortly after that, he started to be very distant, barely paid any attention to me, was always doing his own thing, and acted like I didn't exist. When I questionned him, he said we should split up, he didn't love me anymore yet we still lived together, and he'd have sex with me whenever he wanted, regardless of my situation, it became very stressful.

A knot formed on my ombilical cord, and we lost the babies. Another hardship to go through, as I kept trying to fix my relationship with him. I love him, what can I say. He always pulled me back in when he wanted something and then pushed me away when he didn't.

All my savings gone, and no more hope for a life here, with him, I would like help to go back home. Money for a plane ticket and a few days for a hotel until I figure something out back home.

I lost everything, I don't know if I believe in this website, I had never heard of it, but I have to try I guess. My bank account is overdraft $800, because I had to pay rent, and I didn't think the bank would accept the payment as I only have a debit card and normal checking account. So I don't even have money for food at this point.

Total I need around $3000, I guess

Thank you for reading up until here, if you have. If you want to donate, my paypal link will be attached.  No amount is too small.

I would be willing to pay back every cent, if that is what you want, I just can't give a delay at this point, and if you don't want to be paid back, I sure will pay it forward to someone else in need.

paypal.me/ElisaGuido or elisa.guido31@gmail.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)