Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rent is behind... help my parents
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Ok, I'll try to make this short. My family, my boyfriend and I all live in the same house to for me and my bf on "save money." We both used to work at walmart making almost nothing and I would have to give my whole check to live here. We had to sell our house to a buyer so we could pay them rent. My parents are now behind again because my dad lost his job and so did my bf and I quit due to being injured on the job and quite sick of the place. My boy friend has a job now that pays what we were paying before when we both worked so I don't have to. Our (meaning his income) hasn't changed and has gone up a bit. My dad has a little bit lower checks but not much to be bad. We are behind over $1000 rent and not including late fees. My parents already took all of my savings from Walmart so I can't help any more and I could get another job but I don't like risking my self for money. I feel really awful, to be asking for money but it's not for me to use. My parents are too proud to be asking so I am for them. Thank you. [/font][/font]