Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how can i change when
nothing in life as promised becomes to effect my life?  for examples and how about the thought. when the honest truth is that to become more in life. from who and where I am in my life currently. I am promised that a change will become visualy.  do you have an idea of what actually happens to me?  online people promise to help. they promise to pay. and not just once. they promise that over multiple payments that you can become trust worthy that you are going to be paid.  I try. but you know what actually happens? someone in life around me will not and they claim to have changed their point of view on my life. but they havnt. they change the promise to a promise that was promised and that was broken at the last second of payment. this is actually what is really going on. the same as a robbery. or a royal view point of thought verbal that becomes the action.  since you know now. that the promise to help are the words just like the server. or the people that email me here. at the last second. they change their mind. that I know is the plan they have. I know. ive lived a lot of days where the promises change the way I view point my life. to the switch the light switch being turned off. to the watchers. how fun is it to turn your moms emotional light switch off? while on her emotions become energized. and when you turn the light off. her mind becomes dark and empty.  that to them is fun. so see a change in my emtions. my o positive to become negative.  while they use the funnest part of their pathic life. the abilty to say no and to turn the switch off. when the effect will affect me the hardest.  now my paypal is

[email=aworkmansplace@gmx.com]aworkmansplace@gmx.com[/email]

is that so funny. to have to be aware that is my payment address. and that you can send all day all night. and ill receive nothing? because that is the truth.  the administrator owner. gives here to everyone. who posts on this website. only to mark if they did or were not able to receive the penny or dollar ofcourse that is to the number of people that are posting on here. for everyone actually knows that I am aware of the truth of what or lets use how the promise of the ChAnGe  your life with the finiance part of life.

can we both be honest. SUre we can state all of the real occurances that happen. but what is the point.  the BIG GUY. or am I wrong. is this actually who the little guy is? or who the little guy is to the big guy? one the last one. what the little guy has to know while in the big guys life. world. what ever you may think.

why does that matter? when I think about being in the big guys life. I think about my life. and what I allways return to. a life a little life. in the big guys world with his wife or secret husband. and the promises to be a person that can not worry because I have something to come home to. or to think about. positivity.

though this is really like the regular thing the light switch on.  this way I know you can understand.  and so often do I think how my life would be to not have to worry about the swtich being turned off. and how I could act. to others while knowning I have the   light on.

so ask your self. is the life advertised as being a dark life or a life filled with lighter sides and paths?  bright minded people. and so on?  to me yess. who signs up to the evil paying invest ment website? promising to put you in debt? or rob your money guaranteed?

just to be honest only the army does. to fight those that want to approach those that are constantly eviling the life into darkenness