Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help me help my family and an orphanage
Dear Samaritan

Im typing this today with a heavy heart
I'm in desperate need of help with finances to help the father of my child pay for bills and debt.Is it wrong to feel worthless when you can't help other people? This is what I am feeling because currently I am unemployed and a mother of a two year old. We had a friend that loaned money from us and said he would pay it all back. It was a lot of money and then it turned out that he couldn't pay us  back but we got almost half of the money back and then the payments just stopped. Currently we are struggling to get ahead because we have bills to pay and the debt to pay and if everything is paid at the end if the month there is nothing left for us to put away or even get through the next month. 
This is really tough begging for finances.
But we have faith and believe in miracles,somehow somewhere a miracle will happen.
I want to know whats it like to see joy on others peoples face when i can help them, for example the orphanage i want to help and my mother. She is unemployed and have a teenager to provide for,sometimes when i have a bit of money i would send it to her but it's not enough to live off from. Just enough to buy a bread etc.They have to be out of their place at the end of september 2017 with nowhere to go. I would really like to help my mother financially and the father of my child with paying the bills and debt maybe i would feel better about myself then.It would be a blessing to be able to help the orphanage near me with a bit of money.Every child deserves a bit of heaven on earth. 
please help me help my family and the orphanage.I would really appreciate it very much
Thank you in advance for reading my story
kind regards
anchen

if you'd like to donate a few cents,i pasted my paypal me account details or you can email me for banking details.
May you have a blessed day and all the best 

paypal.me/HELPMEHELPMYFAMILY
(when using the link just highlight it and right click then go to link)