Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiny Acts of Kindness
I believe in help, kindness and giving.  I have "ALWAYS" helped every single time I was able to and here I find myself having to ask. I was walking home from work yesterday and I saw a mommy with her daughter sitting in a stroller.  The mom was holding up a sign asking for food.  I am penniless and had nothing but the 50 cent bag of peanuts I was eating which was literally my only meal for the day.  I felt so bad that I had nothing to offer,  I teared up and gave the girl my tiny bag of peanuts.  I talked to the mom and told her I am on the verge of the same thing, and if I had anything at all I would help them.  We both teared up a little,  and we hugged.  I made a friend, although I will probably never see her again.  I am certain that I helped her through a horrible situation and I don’t mean by the bag of nuts, or that I bailed her out,  I mean that I tried.  I felt her suffering and wanted it to stop.  When people help, it gives hope to somebody who feels there was none, that some way there is light at the end of a dark road.  I need help, even though I work hard and put in long hours, I need some help.  I don’t want a pity party, just a dollar.  If you can link and send me a dollar, it will go A LONG WAY, I PROMISE!  I need a hand to make it, and when I can,  I will help another.  You won’t just be helping me.  You will be helping many that are in need, by helping me be okay, because that will make it so you and I can give hope.  That’s all, just a dollar : )  I work, I don’t steal, I am trying.    I need to eat, pay rent, get a bus pass and exist in this world.  Thank you, and if you are ever in need…just ask, I might be able to help
http://www.paypal.me/brokenbella