Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
paypal.me/GregMacar
paypal address is   

[email=aworkmansplace@gmx.com]aworkmansplace@gmx.com[/email] 

or send cash checks to

131 blue berry ridge rd, topton, 28781, nc.

what a way to say to both my parents,  by the way to not come over and speak to them about money to give to me like good parents. you got to just trust in the way things work out for someone. and send to me.

that's by the way how you send to people. by ups. mail....  

yeah what is the truth about money. and who gets money. and what money can do to your personality. mine well im disabled.  brain injury. and my hand is disabled. and I want you rich people to reach out to me. im sick and tired of being used by my master king father and mother. and forced to obey their every command. that is greg help with this and that. and every thing that they ask, where in life does it say that disabled people have to do stuff....  honestly.  really disabled. hard for me to continue to work on things over time periods of a few hours. on going.   and be honest.   is anyone looking at this other then my parents? be really honest. ive read the administrator programming booklet online programsing royality administrator before. no offence.  and so often is the words used against me about this whole. things. and where is all the money people give me? vanished?  how about taken by my family so I remain  the boy to help. the little helper...   hmm no way people understand how I want to live beucase im the helper boy. forced into doing what ever any one in the royal family asks of me.  that's why the money is taken. beucase I can walk off and live in the national forest like a camper. or slave work my ass off. and by the way never receive what is promised of me. over the time. and like I said serve and raise the dead . and still receive no respect from my parents. royal masters. or by any of my other family memebers. and also there is absolutely no respect towards the people emailing me. the non verbal communication. that is to affect my emotions in a negitave way.  lets see here everyone. what am I branching out towards. receiveing help. or receiveing  words that makes me want to gobble you up like the hunger games war? pay the fookcking paypal like I asked!