Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help for a new start
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]This is my story[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I am 38 hears old German. Have been. Living in the Dominican Republic for 15 years. I'm still married but because of my job and her job since a year everything was breaking a part. I was working as a manager in a night club so my work is a lot of houses from 12 pm tul 7 am so we have not have a lot of time together you could say we where a married single couple. Also work was not going very well. [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]In November I got to now a new girl and in February I decided to leave my wife and to be with the other one. Cause of everything falling apart in Dominican Republic we decided to go back to Germany and live there. On April 6th I booked two flights to Germany and I took the liquidation that corresponds me from my years working in the disco. I left without giving notice to my employer and my still wife with the new girl cause I knew if I would give a notice both sides would do everything to me for not be able to leave. Getting to Germany we got welcome with the surprise that they stoped us at immigration and they didn't let her in the country and they took all the money from us we where carrieing (everything what we both have had) right now a layer is working on this.[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]So when they send her back we decided to go meanwhile to her Origen country until everything gets cleared with is venezuela. Once  we arrived there I got some cash with some friends helping me out. But now here comes the problem until everything is gone be fixed in Germany with the money they took from us I'm practically without anything here in venezuela. To go to Germany with my girlfriend is not posible until I marry her but my divorce is gone take about 6 month to go thru and to be able to do any kind of business here it's imposible without having Anny money to start with and working abnormal job it's imposible to stay alive with the min salero witch is about 10 us per month. [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]So I'm not the person that likes to ask for money from people but right now I don't see any other chance if any buddy is willing to help me I would be more than grateful. I can give you more informations about my story just ask thanks a lot. Every kind of help is welcome even if you can offer me a job somewhere in the carebian or any where els in Latin America .[/font][/font]