Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!!Finally received new Job but not making enough to catch up on past due bills.
Photo 
Please help
Hello I’m Shawn williams and we are a family of 5 who has hit bottom financially and we’re having a difficult time recovering. We’re seeking help with a past due mortgage which is about to go into foreclosure.  Due to unexpected hospital and burial expenses which we were left to pay with our savings. (One of those situations where family promised to help with burial but left us paying  the bill)We are having a difficult time recovering with our current income. As of May 2017 we were 195 days delinquent an about to face foreclosure as stated on the bill if we could come up with the past due amount or close to it (past due amount is $3201.81) we will be able to get back on track with our monthly payments. All of our financial resources are exhausted at this time loosing our home would be devastating because we have fought so hard to stay above our financial sink hole. We were initially in a one income household with my spouse being the only person bringing in income for a family of 5.  I was blessed with full time employment in March of 2017 however my income plus my husbands income is not enough to bring the mortgage up to date plus maintain our house hold bills. We have 2 kids ages 10 and 14 plus my husbands elderly father (93).  Some of our expenses have to cover an in home nurses aide for pops while my husband and I are at work.  Any donation would help. If we could just get over this Mortgage hump we can see some sort of relief. It’s just extremely difficult in our current financial state.  http://cash.me/$pinkykong