Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to get transportaion to work
Hi I know this is a long shot and a last resort , but I don't know what else to do. I bought a car 3 years ago it was in and out of the shop for the 3 years I had it..I bought it because it had a "lifetime warranty" on it, which was a load of crock. Nothing that ever went wrong with it was ever covered. I hace spent over 3 grand in repairs in 3 years im tapped out. It finally broke down to the point it needed 1,00 in repairs and now I had no way to get to work..So i missed about a week  of work since no bus runs to where i work and its too far to walk...need less to say I was 2 days late on my payment and they repoed me...now they want 923 to get back a car that is not even running ...so i decided to let them take it...but now i really am in a tight spot because I have no vehicle at all.......all I need is about  a grand to get me some crappy car to get me  to and from work and so i can also get a second job.....im just trying to get my head above water at this point...if you can help thank you if not pass it on....  paypal.me/ErryJ