Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To buy book loan
Wink 
Hi Everybody,

I am a teacher in a private school in Indonesia There are about 350 students. We have a visiting library program once a week. But the most students are not excited to read. They feel boring because the books are not up to date and various. they want to read novel for teenangers that they have ever seen the books just like in the books store in town. But they did'nt find them in library.

Since that time i tried to think how to buy some new books or novel books for teenangers, i tried to think harder until I bought 5 novel books for teenager with my money. I offered that books to the students. they can bring home, but not free, they must pay IDR 10.000 (around $1) per 15 days. In my surprise, they grabbed all the books immidiately. And they pushed me to bring more books every day.

and now I have around 100 books, i bought these books from the loan of my friend. i don't think i can pay back the loan in this month. i still have $200 loan. SAomebody please help me. i am waiting for your help. thank u.

paypal.me/BooksRental

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)