Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help Save Homeless Family
Hello my name is Robin Johnson and I am a single mother of 2 children's.

I am here today because I am seeking financial assistance to help me through my difficulties. I have lived a stressful life. Going day to day wondering if my family and I  were going to make it to the next day.  Through my struggles, I lost everything and my family and I were homeless. I cried and cried because I felt like the worst parent ever for not being able to keep my kids safe by providing them a place to stay. I prayed to God every day to send someone or something to us to bless us in our time of need.

I received a good job in 2015 and was working and able to provide for my family once again. But now recently I was laid off from my job and now I find myself struggling once again trying to find another one as quickly as possible. I used my money to pay all my bills off but your monthly bills are always there. I recently received a 5 day pay or quit notice and I am worried about my family becoming homeless again and I sit back and wonder will I ever be debt free?

I try to hide my sadness from my kids because they shouldn't have to worry about things like rent. But my 3- year- old asked me mommy why are you crying and I really do not want to take her home from her once again....

Please help bless me. I need to raise 3,100 dollars as soon as possible in order to keep a home for my children and I. I must pay my rent plus pay for late fees and now attorney fees as well. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my story and I pray God will send someone to me that feels my pain and will help me..... thank you so much

I am also on GOFUNDME.COM and donations can be made at:  https://www.gofundme.com/4mykids2  or donate to: paypal.me/Robin892