Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Despite times sent me here.
Hello everyone first and foremost I'm new to this web site. I'm not the best for asking for money but when I really really need it, there is no other way. My first name is Clif, short for Clifton, I'm on this sight today looking for a way to be not thinking about what to feed my son. I work part time 15-20 hours a week, here lately my hours have dropped to 10-13 hours a week. I pay rent @ 200 phone bill 50, car insurance is 200, gas for car and food easy 150 to 200 a month. My son eats everything. So with all that being said that's about 1000 a month, whilst making 10-13 hours a week on a 14 hour pay. I've looked for another job but no one wants to start you that high any longer. I've been told I was getting more hours, have yet to see that. I'm in a bunch and need a way out at least untill I get some more hours. This week alone I have 5 bucks to my name to feed me and my son and for fuel to get to work. I hate begging but the only reason I believe I'm here is god sent me here in search of help. I hope he was right. Thanks for reading and God bless. paypal.me/cliftonbush