Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mothers New Beginning
Exclamation 
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]If you happened to click on mine and decide to help or not either way thank you and prayers are always welcome to be sent my way I need them. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Here is goes. I’m a mother of 3 children and have been in a mentally abusive and draining relationship for 8 years. I have been a stay home mom for the last 4 years because he did not allow me to work and wanted me home with the children like a “woman” is supposed to do. I was stripped of everything my job my car my things everything. I didn’t realize what he was doing until it was to late. A couple months ago I decided enough was enough and saved every single penny I possibly could and got myself a house woohoo! Got myself a job also. Now here is where I ran in to trouble. Once he found out he kicked me out, no big deal I stayed with a friend till I could move to my new home! so far I haven’t been able to get my things to bring to my new home ( he is holding them saying he bought them so they are his) and I have no money at all because I used everything for the deposit and first month rent. My job doesn’t start till next week and then I’ll still have to wait for a check. I’ve done the best I could to find assistance in my area and so far I got food in my home and that’s such a blessing! I’m really in need of some money to help me pay for daycare for 2 weeks, get beds for my children, furniture, and gas so I can get to my job and start getting checks. I’ve prayed and prayed and god has delivered for me but now I’m just in a tough spot getting on my feet fully and making all the next steps to be successful and never have to look back and feel so worthless. [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]If you can help thank you but if not just say a prayer for me! [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]paypal.me/mama9722[/font][/font]