Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help we are desesperated
Hello everyone,

My name is André i am from Portugal and i'm 30 years old.

I live in a small apartment with my wife and my 4 years old son and 17 days old daughter and my wife doesn't work and i work in construction but my payement is per hour i win money per hour and my contract is kind of a bit "ilegal" because security social discounts are really low and the insurance is a joke.

I recently developed a disease in my leg due to clogged veins named "tromblafite" and i cannot work because i have hearth attack risk and trombose status after it so the problem is my insurance gives me 7 euros per day to stay home and i already tried everything they say i can't get more. 
Only  when i get cirurgy and then recover i can get back to work, but the situation here is im winning 7 euros per day x 21 days its 147 euros.
i have 300 euros rent to pay , water gas and electricity plus food and baby stuff.
My kid already stop going to children school because we have no money to pay it and we have nothing t oeat in home im afraid we will get dumped from our home because i need to buy food with this 147 euros i get per month.

I hope you understand my situation and all help is appreciated and we will be all thankfull with you forever.

I am sorry for my english hope you can help us.

Regards, Marques Family

https://paypal.me/AndreIglesias