Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help
Hello! My name is Michelle, and this is my story.
I am experiencing a financial hardship in my life right now as doors shut on me that has caused a struggle in my life. I was let go from my job, I am homeless and sleeping in my grandmother's basement on her floor. I am experiencing weight loss from the stress of my situation, no help from family, and learning that I honestly have no one. I cannot do crowd funding sites as my Facebook is of all the people who know my situation and careless about what I am going through. 
As I was out inn the road to correct debts I established from student loans, I am now unable to pay these as I exhausted all my resources. 
I am in need of getting me a car to get out to put applications in or interviews. I am in need of money to get back out on my own because my family is giving me certain time here but offering no help. 
Everything and anything is greatly appreciated and I plan to pay it forward to help the next person or persons that is on need. As this is what I have always done when I was up on my feet. 
My contact information is: msinglove330@gmail.com or PayPal.me/mlovesgod 
Quote:Again any donation is greatly appreciated and I cannot thank you enough