Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help fast please!!!!!
Heart 
well i really need help with money right now, i have a few debts but what makes matters worse is i cant afford my rent this month and i really do not want to be kicked out, and i can not work because of medical reasons so working is currently out the question.

well if i'm going to start somewhere its here about five years ago i had to leave my job for medical reason i got diagnosed with a brain tumour, i mean yes i still at first worked with it as i didn't want it to get in the way of life but the tumour causes a lot of pain in my head sometimes the pain was that bad id be laying on the floor screaming, so my doctor gave me a sick note saying that my work had to put me somewhere less stressful and away from customers but work refused and said they couldn't so i then had to leave it. my partner was the only one working so it was a struggle to cover the loses of my wages, i then had to sign onto pip to help with money. after a while things started to sort out we started catching up on everything but then more and more things just happened that we have to pay out for. the list of medication just got longer and more and more visits to the hospital was costing us too just to get there. then my daughter needs extra help with her problems so trying to get the best things for her and clubs suited for her was costing us more and more but still we were doing our best and i started to feel a bit better in myself.

now this is the reason why we are bad now and the worse we have ever been, i had a friend who had no where to go with her disabled son and i felt so bad for her so me and my partner offered her a place to go if she got pull her weight though. i mean at first we knew things wouldn't be easy as she would have to wait for all her benefits to sort out so knew the first month we were going to struggle. the first month past and she got her payments but yet still didn't put a single penny towards anything nothing towards the bills or shopping in fact had the cheek to buy goodies for herself and son. i was really angry at her but struggled with the idea of kicking her out because of her disabled three year old and it made things hard. this went on for four months of us paying everything and she didn't even help out around the house she would sleep all day and id have to look after her son which then made the pain from my tumour worse as i was stressed all the time trying to look after my own daughter with her extra needs then i had to look after his needs which was really hard and i suffered mentally quite badly which made my borderline personality hard to handle and to make matters worse she was bullying my six year old daughter when no one was in the room and would become aggressive towards her which means my daughter needs more help now as she has suffered because of it. once everything came to light that this evil cow was doing to my daughter i showed her the door but sadly after completely removing her from our life we found out she ran up phones bills and even made our electric and gas bill up so high her alone was costing an extra £200 a month which i don't even know how she managed that but of course she was gone and not there to pay for it. i tried contacting her to say she should pay but she seems to think the whole world owes her, so getting the money from her is a no go sadly seen as it was her doing the calling and that. 

Now we are left trying to cover the debts but because it was so high we also struggling to keep up with current bills and payments and medical, some months its either we eat or we pay bills. even then sometimes i only have enough for my daughter to eat and that sometimes only seems like a tin for dinner. i've tried reaching out to local children centres and seeing about grants or what not because of my daughter needing the extra help but they don't seem to get back to me as the girl that lived with us messed them about. i then tried applying for loans but my credit rating is really bad from when i was younger and my landlord kicked me out and i couldn't afford the last months bills because i had to pay to move instead so my credit rating got destroyed. 

so im asking if there is any nice people out there that can help me cover my bills and get out debt anything could help right now little or high, and if you could ask other people to help me too would be great.

heres my link: paypal.me/shamilton969

thank you for taking the time to read this.