Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help save my business
Hello, i wish i didn't have to make a thread here or ask for help like this, but it's reaching the point where i need to try anything i can.

Basically last year my grandmother passed away and left me a small amount of money and urged me to do something with it. I've struggled for a number of years with depression and not being employed, so i used the money to try to achieve a life long dream and open a tabletop gaming store.

What's tabletop gaming? Well it's everything that can be played with dice or cards essentially. More specifically it involves miniatures, model making and other creative activities.

I've tried my hardest to make it successful but i've struggled to get sales and to pay the bills for a little over a year now, and its reached the point where i need a few thousand pounds to keep afloat. I've literally not slept more than a couple of hours a night for the last few months worrying about the situation and wracking my brain for solutions.

Obviously i've looked into financing through the normal methods, i've asked banks for loans, applied for grants, you name it, but because my turnover isn't high enough yet, i'm constantly rejected and each time it feels like another deathknell for my dream.

I know that there are people on here in much worse positions than i am, and more than anything i wish i were in the position of offering them help, not asking for it myself.

But i have to try everything i can, if only to know that i did. So i'm making the request here. If you don't wish to donate, then could you please take a look at my store's website and if you're interested perhaps buy something? I know i'd prefer to make money that way than ask for donations.

My website is http://www.adhocgames.co.uk

Thank you for reading this far if you did.