Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single Mother Will Be Homeless/ Need Investor or Donators Asap
Sad 
I am a single mother and I am weeks away from being homeless. I urgently need help. I have found a property that can allow myself and my children to have a home to live in.  I am currently looking for an investor. I have found a horse boarding business that is selling at a reasonable price and lack the credit to be granted a loan for the property. I believe this would be an excellent investment short and long term. If said investor will financially carry the loan, I would be willing to live on the property and work the business and property and build a quick return on the investment. I can of course within two years, pay off my half of the loan, so the investor will only owe their half. Or if preferred, investor can loan me the money and I will repay. With the profit of the business, the loan will be paid off very quickly. The property boards up to eighty horses, and they currently are charging three hundred and twenty five dollars a month per horse. That is an income of potentially twenty six thousand alone. The cost of feeding the horses is only one third of that. I also have several ideas to add income to the business for the property and horse boarding business to reach its full potential. I believe it can easily generate a monthly income between twenty six thousand and fifty thousand dollars. I am an honest hard working person and currently work horse properties for several of my clients. I am well aware the work that goes into the boarding of horses and dedication a thriving business demands. I am a single mother and highly motivated. I will live and work full time on the property and pay into the loan. This cuts the need to hire employees and any labor. I have two teen age sons who can work beside me. I estimate that it will take two years at the very most for the property to have paid itself off and bringing in a full profit. I know it may sound risky, but this is my dream property and business. I just need someone to take a chance with me. Thank you for reading this and I do hope you decide to jump in with me. I just need that once in a lifetime chance. If nothing else, I at least need donations for a first month's rent and deposit to move into a home. Thank you, My paypal link is paypal.me/SarahRoyalMaid

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)