Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me give my beautiful kids a happy Christmas
Rainbow 
I'm Hi I can't believe I'm doing this and never even thought sites like this existed but I believe I found it for a reason! So here it goes my name is Sharon! I've a degree in special effects make-up to/film! When I was studying in college my best friend my mother was diagnosed with MND. I planned on travelling the world   With my degree but instead moved home to care for my mother! I fell in love I never the mean time, had kids, took out a big home improvements loan and so on! Long story short ive finally managed to end my 9 year abusive relationship! I have lost my mam and two wonderful nanas also! My world has fallen apart! I feel it weren't for my kids I don't not know what id do! I love them so much but right now I can't afford a pair of shoes for the them let alone Christmas... I'm a couple grand in arrears with loan and have received a court order summons! I don't know what else to do! It's breaking my hheart not being able to provide for my kids bUT I have faith and believe it will change with your help! No donation is too small as every last penny will help! Please find it in your hearts to help me! You have no idea what you would be doing for me and my kids! The prospect of emerging from this financial situation is giving me butterflies because I want us to be happy and 1st thing is a little Christmas tree.. ?  MY PayPal link is PayPal li
Paypal.me/shaz23