Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe in the kindness of strangers
Heart 
It is a very strange and overwhelming sense of pressure when you are writing a plea to change your life.
Not just my life but my sons life.

Financially my partner and I of 6 years have gotten ourselves into what seems to be an impossible situation, and I guess this is my last try at an attempt to remedy the situation before possible bankruptcy..

If it wasn't for my 6 months old son ( we call him Squish ) I wouldn't be so burdened with guilt at the idea of never being able to buy a home or a car,  but when I see him all I want to do is give him the opportunities we never did.

We are so blessed in so many ways, I know that. The stress of debt and the huge fees that are piling up from each owed amount is a mountain that seems impossible to climb.

I'm reaching out in the hopes that a stranger might have the compassion to give my family a hope at exiting the struggling situation we are in.

I truly believe in the kindness of strangers, I hope to one day be able to visit a site like this and in turn help another person with their financial difficulties.

To teach my son the circle of love, and to spread love wherever you can.

You are beautiful souls for even reading these pleas.

Please feel welcome to message me with anything.

Love for all humans, may our struggles bring light at the end.

Love Australian family of three xx

paypal.me/miraclefamily