Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me start over again
I am a single parent of two.a 4 yrs old and 1 yr old. being left alone,i've been dependent to my parents who doesnt have much so ive been a huge burden on them.I dnt have work as of now, coz my 1 yr old boy clings much to me coz he is breastfed.my parents cudnt afford to suport milk for my 2 kids,bills,food and house rent,all at the same time.we have small store before in the house weve been renting b4, it is called sari sari store in the philippines. but the house was sold already.so were gonna m0ve to another place on nov 1. We dont have much to pay for a 1 m0nth advance and 1 m0nth deposit rent for the new house . and we stil have lots of debts to pay on lending agencies.I am hoping that someone cud help us start again.or help us lessen financial problems. i also wish that we cud have table,chairs,bed even 2nd hand coz we dont have our own.one more thing,hope to have a capital for small business so i cud help or lessen the burden of my family. Hoping.Thanks in Advance. God bless us all