Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
paypal me. what. a dollar. ill save!
is this real? how can I persuade you. that ill save. I guess I cant.  I don't know how cloase or how far this goes. I know. I am around close minded people. so when that comes to my personal life. I now NOW know I have to save.
why/ money is somewhat an easy thing for people out there. I would know. I used to be is a much larger position. now NOOOOOOOOOo. so my task is to get you to realize what I am saying to you. a dollar. random to me in my paypal would be something really nice. that would make me happy.

my pay pal is 

[email=aworkmansplace@gmx.com]aworkmansplace@gmx.com[/email]

what do you think you would think if you were on the other side thinking. maybe so a dollar every once andawhile could be a new beginning to somones life. and more. maybe that is the key I am suspossed to be trying for. since the time now is for me to save. maybe I already know I am suspoised to be asking for billions and 100's of billions of dollars from you. though I think if I cant my self make 1 dollar then why an how can I aceive more? just think about me some time. I live in a working mans life. I cant work. and this and that. all I want is to live life and not have to worry about money anymore. what did you think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)