Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help Immediantly.
Hello, My name is Michael Blythe and I am in dire need of donations. I never ever thought i would have to come to one of these sites to ask for help, but it has come to that as i have been laid off, and recently kicked out of where i was living because my girlfriend was cheating on me and her new boyfriend is moving in. I am couch surfing from place to place at the moment and have no permanant address at this point and it is not long before i will be completely homeless, I am actively searching for work but it is getting harder. In addition to add insult to injury my car was hit and totaled by a driver without insurance and now i have no means of transportation. I honestly have no idea what to do i just keep praying that things will look up. Im asking for anything that would help and looking for 5,000 dollars in order to secure living and a new means of transportation in order to get a new job and get on my feet again. If you have ever been in a bad place and know what im going through i beg of you please help me any way you can.  My cash me link is http://cash.me/$MichaelBlythe I will forever be greatful for anything you could possibly donate...I just need some help to get back on my feet. Thank you and God Bless.