Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help me completing My engineering
Hello every one  !!

my name is vinay  i am a university student  and currently in final semester of  my electrical and electronics engineering. In my university we have to pay college fees  twice a year semester wise. Six months  ago  my father had a major heart attack  we admit him in hospital  and it took more the 15 lakhs  (INR)  ( about 25 $) for his surgery unfortunately  he passed away.  My mother is a house wife  and  is not able to get a job or  earn anything although i got a job on a small call center in which i am getting about 9000(INR) ( 150 $)  per month  being an engineering student  i also do freelance work  on fiverr as a programmer  but sometimes i make some amount  and sometimes not. Recently my university officials  told me  that i have to pay my pending fees  which is about 500 $  (30000 INR) my younger brother is also an engineering student  i also have to pay his fees  which is about  1000 $  i did tried to get a loan but  because of my current earning  none of the banks are providing me  any loan as my salary is too low.

I need just one time support from any one who reads it  cause by now i am not able to get any job  on my engineering basis  as it is not completed yet  i had to pay my last semester  fees to get engineering degree from my university  

These last 6 months  have been so hard  on my family.

If you are able to help in any way please let me know. Although I have never done anything like this before I am hoping that this will in some way help us out.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and may you be blessed.