Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16, in debt from medical bills
Heart 
Hello, I'm 16 and currently in between jobs. My bank account is overdrawn by $3800 due to me needing to purchase groceries and pay for medical bills as best as I can for my adoptive single mother (who raised me since I was 2) who has cervical cancer. We are barely scraping by. I'm a senior in high school and I need help. I can't get a job fast enough to cover the fees that the bank is charging me every day. I have been doing interview after interview as fast as I can, trying to make this work, but I'm really struggling and have no where else to turn. All I'm asking for is whatever help you can give. No matter how little or large, I will never forget your generosity and compassion. All I want is to get me and my mom out of this situation soon because it is truly the most difficult thing I have ever had to deal with, and it gets worse and worse every single day...
Thank you for stopping by. If you have anything at all to offer, my paypal is paypal.me/pfleming13 . God bless every single one of you.