Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single dad starting from scratch after bad relationship
Hello and thanks for reading. 

First of all I'm really sorry for having to come on here, I've never done this sort of thing before, but needs must and here I am. I'm in the UK too, I'm not sure if this site is mainly for people from the usa or what but just thought I'd say that from the start too. 

For the last three years I've been in a relationship with a woman who I loved. Unfortunately during that time she changed beyond recognition and became both controlling and violent. Due to her change in behaviour I felt that for my sons sake (he is mine and not hers, from my marriage) that I needed to get away for his sake. 

I managed to save up a little money to get away however with her being so controlling it was difficult to put any aside without her noticing. When I had enough to travel away from there and rent a small place I left with my son and this was a week or so ago. We are now starting again in a new town where we know nobody and have no family friends or support. Obviously this is a very difficult time and as I have [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Had to leave my job behind as well I am really struggling financially at the moment until I am back on my feet - even this is difficult to though with no money as I can't even afford the bus fare to go job hunting! [/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I spent all of the little money that I had left on the deposit for our new flat and advance rent. I have managed to furnish it a little via sites like free cycle however there are so many things I still need to get to make it a home for my little boy but no way of doing it. [/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I am so very sorry to be asking but if there's any way whatsoever anyone could be kind enough to help, I would be so truly grateful. Any help at all please, even little amounts are a lot to us at the moment as we literally have nothing. [/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and God bless you all :-)[/color]