Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me repair my car to seek employment
My Name is Zack W. and I am twenty years old. I wanted to join the Air Force and serve my country, however I have several mental disorders that require medication for treatment making me ineligible to serve. Since then it has been almost impossible to make enough money to pay for college or other life expenses. I am now on food stamps to feed my partner and I. My Ford Explorer is my prize possession. Unfortunately due to severe rainstorms and flash flooding Lola (my explorer) became hydrolocked, bent the rods and cracked the block, and now she is sitting waiting for a new engine. I have contacted the TWFC in help looking for a job. I am actually looking for gainful employment but I can't find any jobs at the moment. With my explorer fixed I will be able to expand my job hunt further across cities and if necessary the state. In order for me to buy a used engine and some parts I will need your help to raise about one thousand dollars. I am going to do all the labor myself to save a large portion of money, I can't afford food without help, so buying engine parts is not an option for me at the moment. Thank you all so much and God Bless!
 PayPal.Me/ZWienecke