Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Business Needs Assistance
I am humble enough to know when help is needed for the betterment of others. 

I have been a small business owner for the better part of 5 years now, with a lot of hard work my family has been able to experience what it means to follow a dream. With any success, it can be countered with setbacks. Well as of May 29th, 2015 my company has seen its first real season of struggle, this coming after we chose to expand into a new community. We made the decision based on the inconvenient drive our customers were met with to reach our location during bad weather conditions, and expanding could better extend our services into a new location. We built a basic business model around the use of Amazon, Ebay, ect. to carry us until we could expand our reach through the city, as of May 29th Amazon suspended our account due to a claim they granted in our favor, this would not have been a problem but they also held all monies that were tied to the account placing us in a very bad position. With new bills staking up and the money to pay them held up, we took to using the company to leverage some funding. It has helped, but it has not solved the problem. My landlords have been very understanding on the matter, but they too have a business to run as well, so that is what brings me here today. With all of our options exhausted, we have to rely on humbly asking from those that are in a better position than ourselves. With all things leverage is everything, so we are hoping for a hand up instead of a handout. We are looking for 150,000 dollars, so that we can get everything back on track. That will cover back rent, equipment leases, and all for the company to continue to produce quality service to the communities that it has served for the past 5 years. This is the only income that we have in the home, so one could only imagine how rough this can be, but one has to be humble to know that there is still growth to be had. 

The name of our company is Game Emporium so that you may search it on google. I will also provide my email, so that any requirements that you have may be voiced as we are at the mercy of those who give. gameemporiummedia@gmail.com 

I have also attached a business plan 

My telephone number is 219-873-6725 

Thank you for your time and patience. 
God Bless